THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Leaving my RIG.....

after use almost a 9 month i decide to sell it...
(T_T) so sad...hAVE sell it all..for my new...HEHEHE...its ok..in future i will make a new superb RIG...hahahaha...i will remember u all...hmm so who want go to U or poli wanna buy computer can contact ME..hehehe... we can deal..

ORITE bye....

Item(s): acer LCD 17inch + Biostar P45 Platinum + Gigabyte 9600 ZaLman fan + ram 2gb +160gb Seagate + Cooler Master PSU + CPU Zalman Fan + Cooler Master Tower casing

Package includes: All boxes and CD drives
Price: 2.3K can NEGO
Warranty: 3weeks from me
Dealing method: Prefer COD
Location of seller: Kuala Lumpur

Contact method/details: Leave ur msg here or....PM me or call me 017-6365360

Age of item: All a year except for BiOS star p45 Platinum
Item(s) conditions: Perfert Still use

0 comments: